15th Anniversary Council/Partners Nurse Scientist Research Grant
In recognition of the achievements of the Council for the Advancement of Nursing Science in advancing nursing science, a special research grant is being offered for nurse scientists who have completed their PhD but who have not yet received a NIH RO1 or comparable research award. The 15th Anniversary grant of $15,000 is made possible through the contributions of the Council for the Advancement of Nursing Science and its organizational partners (ANF, ENRS, MNRS, SNRS, STTI, and WIN). The online application will be available on March 1st, 2016. All applications must be completed by 11:59 p.m. on June 1st, 2016.
To be eligible, applicants must:
- Have completed a PhD;
- Be a Council member at the time of submission;
- Have not received a NIH R01 or comparable research award;
- Propose research with a clinical focus congruent with the mission of the Council for the Advancement of Nursing Science to advance health through nursing science.
- Present completed research at a Council conference;
- Acknowledge the Council in any publications or presentations stemming from this award.
- Submit a payment of $25 for the application submission;
For application guidelines and submission guidelines, please download the following PDF: Grant Application and Submission Guidelines